Learn How To Lead Teams, Control An Empire, And Think On Your Feet
There’s no limit to where a qualification in business or management could take you. You’ll graduate job-ready, with the skills and practical experience you need to take on ground-breaking roles with some of the world’s most exciting companies, or strike out on your own as tomorrow’s leading entrepreneur.
You’ll learn how to effectively manage teams, keep your finances in order, handle supply and demand, and to embrace new technology.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Human Resources
- Tourism and Events
Build Your Skills And Make Powerful Connections In The Industry
With a career in finance, management and business, you could find yourself working almost anywhere. Our study abroad MBA programs are designed to give you the qualifications you need to succeed, and we back them up with innovative placements and internships, giving you the best chance of future career success.
You’ll learn time management, how to juggle multiple priorities, creative thinking and leadership skills that apply to a huge range of workplaces, and your qualification is your starting point to an amazing career.
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit From A Quality Education In The World’s Most Livable Countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career to study MBA abroad programs, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We Represent The Best Education Institutions To Study MBA Management & Commerce Courses Globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for you to study MBA programs & commerce abroad.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What Do I Need to Secure a Student Visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution to study MBA Management and Commerce course.
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country
Speak With Our Experts For A Free Consultation
To get in touch with our expert team to study MBA Management and commerce courses abroad, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us