Whether You Want To Design Buildings, Or Create Them, We Can Find You A Way
The construction industry is a highly-regarded profession, and of the top institutions we represent will give you all the skills you need to take your place among the leading architects and builders of the industry.
You could find yourself learning how buildings and structures are put together, as well as the guidelines and building requirements that govern the industry. Then put that knowledge to work on actual projects as part of an internship.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore study abroad architecture courses:
- Building trades
- Interior design
Work On Building Projects That Can Change Society
Need Help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit From A Quality Education In The World’s Most Livable Countries To Study Abroad Architecture
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We Represent The Best Education Institutions Globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process to study abroad architecture worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What Do I Need To Secure A Student Visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything to study abroad architecture.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country
Speak With Our Experts For Free Consultation
To get in touch with our expert team for study abroad Architecture, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us