What is Virtual Internships’ University Internship Program?
Enrol now in the internship program toavail 50% offon the fee!!
Why should you enrol in this program?
- Guaranteed internship placement in your respective career fields.
- Receive a Global Employability Certificate.
- Placement options in more than 1 country.
- Opportunity to choose from 3500 top-notch companies from over 65+ countries.
- Enhance your familiarity with digital tools and tech-based work.
Advantages of Online Internships:
- Build connections in global organisations
- Leverage your resume to land a job of your choice
- Learn virtual communication skills
- Update yourself with digital tools
- Online internships could lead to a full-time job after graduation
18 Internships Career Fields
Computer Science & IT
Creative, Design & Fashion
Entrepreneurship & Startup
Recruitment & HR
Urban Planning & Architecture
Logistics & Supply Chain
Media & Communications
Green Tech, Sustainability
& Sports Management
Here’s how you can enrol!
Register with Virtual Internships via AECC Global and avail 50% discount.
Discover your opportunities & pay the acceptance fee.
Get matched to a company & make your final payment.
So what happens after registering?
Upon enrollment, you will be asked to complete a video student profile.
The video profile acts as a resume to share with hundreds of virtual internships' partnered companies.
Once an organisation shows interest in you, you’ll be asked to book an interview.
Support System for Online Internships
- Dedicated Intern Experience Manager
- An Internship Coach
- Weekly Group Discussions
- Fortnightly Business Webinars
- A Company Supervisor to assign tasks, projects, and provide feedback
Step by Step Placement Process
- Step 1 - Student confirms admissions offer from the virtual internships
- Step 2 - An host company expresses interest
- Step 3 - Virtual interview with the host company
- Step 4 - Host company offers the internship
- Step 5 - Student accepts the offer
Internship Organisations’ Profile
Host companies are based in over 70+ countries, including Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, the USA and UK.