Royal Roads University
Royal Roads University provides a world-class education in a top Canadian destination. It is a small, comprehensive, special-purpose university and was founded in 1995.
Royal Roads University is a public university that was established in 1995 with its main campus located in Victoria, British Columbia province. Victoria is also the 15th largest metropolitan area city in Canada.
The university has a rich heritage with ultra-modern facilities and cutting-edge classroom technology which also makes the Royal Roads a world-class experience.
Royal Roads University offers a unique learning pattern presented in a blended format of online learning combined with a traditional on-campus format.
The university has over 5,300+ enrolled students and 250+ international students.
More than 19,000 alumni are from Royal Roads University – many of the global leaders in over 60 countries.
The University is a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
Why Choose Royal Roads University?
- Royal Roads University provides a wide range of practical degrees alongside internship opportunities, helping students to have a successful career after graduation.
- Offer a relevant and practical education to give you the tools, training, and understanding required to be successful in the global marketplace
- One of our biggest differences is its ability to bring like-minded professionals together so we can create a complex and effective learning experience.
- Student-to-faculty ratio 12:1
- Class size: small, with 25 students on average
Rankings and reviews World Ranking
According to the National Survey of Student Engagement 2013 #1 Public University in Canada for the level of academic challenge and the #1 public University in Canada for Active and Collaborative Learning.
Royal Roads University has ten key programs for undergraduates and graduate students to explore, where they will find the perfect degree program for them.
BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
GLOBAL TOURISM MANAGEMENT
INTERCULTURAL AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.